Thursday, June 10, 2010

2010 NBA Finals: Celtics-Lakers Game 4

We're packing for a camping trip this weekend, so as we walk around the apartment getting things together the game is on in "the background."

That will probably change in the 2nd half. Honestly, I don't know if I can handle another game watching the Celtics get out-rebounded, out-hustled, out-efforted, out-everythinged. If they can't answer the bell in the NBA Finals, they don't deserve to be there.

We'll see what kind of effort they bring tonight...

3 comments:

  1. What a 4th quarter by Boston. More specifically, what a 4th quarter by the Boston bench. That was maximum effort. That was the energy level I have been seeing throughout this playoff run. Great job.

    And I needed it, especially after getting d!ck-punched by the Red Sox earlier in the evening. Now my wife and I are off to go camping, with the Finals tied 2-2.

    Phew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Good game, NCJ." Dammit, Lakers.

    ReplyDelete